Wednesday, June 29, 2011

H-event

The first H-event has been finished! But I'm not going to upload the next update yet. I prefer to work a little more and add a couple of things before the update. I promise I'll do it before next monday (I'm not sure how many days I'm going to need to finish those things).

This first H-event take place at the beginning of the game, so don't expect it to be some kind of harcore sex. Remember that Beth starts the game with a low "Sluttyness" value, so you'll have to increase it to see her doing really naughty things. Obviously, this event will increase it.

Anyway, when you play the next version, you could say it is a H-game finally.

15 comments:

  1. Exxxxcccccellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...
    Uh...
    ...
    Uh...
    YAY!?

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well now what are you gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once I upload the new changes, I'm planning:
    - Don't open flash in a couple of days. xD
    - After that, I'd like to continue the story. Adding more enemies and quests. Anyway, I'm not sure.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your'e doing a realy great work. I'm very interestet in the next update. This project is going to be awesome if you keep on working like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot!

    The new version is already finished. I'm testing bugs. In a couple of hours I'll upload it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you don't mind but imma post on all of these without remaining anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is H-event ? I did not find any special event in the verion 0.331.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only 2 H-events in v0.331 are the ones with the gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are 2 H-events with the gnome?

    ReplyDelete