Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still working...

I've been 6 days without posting anything. That's because I'm working on the Intro scene. At this point, I think people should know more about the main character (Beth) and how she started her adventure, before keep on doing more game.

I think I was optimistic when I planned the Intro, and it's requering me more effort than I originally expected. I think I've done like 30% of it. The bad news are that I don't want to upload the new version until the Intro is finished. And this can take me up to a week and half.

Anyway, I promise the Intro worths the time I'm spending on. It'll have interesting surprises. ;)

I'd also like to thank all the people from LoK, Toon Pimp's Palace, ULMF, Hongfire and Newgrounds (and of course to this blog's anonymous) for their comments, opinions and critics.

No comments:

Post a Comment