Thursday, June 2, 2011

Working on v0.02

I'm working on the v0.02. I've planned a bunch of things to add to that version. I hope to upload it next tuesday (June 7th). Here you have the list of changes done, and what I planned to implement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
v0.02

Done:
- Inventory bug solved.
- KO at 0 HP.
- Game name changed to "Sex Realm".
- Beth waking up animation slightly improved.
- Click on my name at main menu to open web browser to my blog.
- More facial expressions.
- Some rocks added as background items.
- Game over screen.

To do:
- Fix kicked rat bug.
- 2nd enemy (snakes).
- Wood and metal chests.
- 2nd and 3rd quests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This future version won't have Intro or H-events yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment